Annoucement

  • What: Introduction To James
  • When: 27 July 2011, Wednesday, 8-10:30pm
  • Where: Adriel's House

Thursday 27 August 2009

Anointing & Baptism

Samuel 16:13 reads,

“Samuel took the olive oil and anointed David in front of his brothers.



Immediately the Spirit of the Lord took control of David and was with him from that day on.”



While He was praying, Heaven was opened, and the Holy Spirit came down upon Him as a dove.



And a voice called from Heaven, ‘You are my dear Son, I am pleased with You.’”



Luke 3:21-22 read,

“After all the people had been baptized, Jesus also was baptized.



After Jesus had gone back to Heaven, His friends waited together for the Holy Spirit to come to them.



But they didn’t know exactly what would happen.

???????????????????????????????????????????????


Suddenly a rushing wind filled the house.



Tiny flames of fire rested on each person, but no one was hurt. Instead they all began to speak in strange tongues.”

4 comments:

Lionel Low said...

Nice post! Do you always go google to find all these images? :D Like using pictures to tell scriptures. ;)

I remembered my friend telling me last time that my post always so boring, all text. loL~ Think I need to learn from you. hehe~

Fiona Zeng said...

Actually, we all have our own style. For me, my posts are catered to children and new believers. I think that it is easier for them to learn the word of God through pictures. Some people may find pictures distracting or childish. Hence, do it whichever way you are comfortable (^o^)

Lionel Low said...

Haha.. totally agree. :D Just do it our style. But I'm glad sis for your posts. Cos if it's just me, there'll be too much text. You make the balance! yeah! :D

Fiona Zeng said...

Yay! Amen!

Let's make this one of the best blogs that tells people how great our god is v(^o^)v